Learn the basics of fishing today from our award-winning instructors!
MBRC Healthy & Active Moreton – Fishing for Beginners – For All Ages
At a 2 Bent Rods class, you will learn the basics of fishing including how to catch bait, tie fishing knots, bait hooks, cast a fishing rod and learn plenty of tips to make your next fishing trip a successful one. All classes are taught by our award-winning fishing instructors.
All equipment and bait are supplied. Bookings are essential.
We recommend you bring a hat, water bottle, sunscreen and wear clothes that can get wet.
This activity is funded by Moreton Bay Regional Council and its Healthy & Active Moreton program.
#kidsfishing #holidayfun #kidsfishinglesson #healthyandactivemoreton
Other important information:
• Tickets required for all attendees. Places are limited.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your booking via Eventbrite to free up your place to those who are on the waiting list. Alternatively, contact 2 Bent Rods at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Eventbrite fees are non-refundable.
• If the class is cancelled/postponed due to bad weather, we will notify you beforehand via text and email. This will be either the night before or morning of the class, as weather is very hard to predict further out from the date.
• Suitable for ages 4 years and over, parent/guardian supervision required.