Learn the basics of shore based fishing with the friendly & patient team at 2 Bent Rods
Do your kids want to go fishing but you’re not sure what to do?
Want to learn how to fish, but feel uncomfortable about it?
Send them along to our award-winning programs and we will take care of all the tangles, we’ve had plenty of experience with flying hooks over the past 18 years.
We will ease everyone into fishing with this fun and educational activity. Classes are very hands on, everyone will be shown how to use the equipment and receive help to correct their technique.
Squeals of delight (maybe fear) can be heard echoing down the beach when the kids pump up yabbies. You and your family will have a ball learning an awesome life skill, bond and make wonderful memories for the day.
Kids and families will learn to read the beach, catch bait with yabby pumps and a bait net, tie a fishing knot, cast a rod and hopefully land a fish.
They will pick up plenty of tips to help make their next fishing adventure more successful.
This class is for both kids and families.
All bait and fishing equipment provided.
All staff have blue cards for working with children.
Bookings are essential.
Other important information:
• Tickets required for all attendees. Places are limited.
• If you can no longer attend, please cancel your booking via Eventbrite to free up your place to those who are on the waiting list. Alternatively, contact 2 Bent Rods at email@example.com.
• Eventbrite fees are non-refundable.
• If the class is cancelled/postponed due to bad weather, we will notify you beforehand via text and email. This will be either the night before or morning of the class, as weather is very hard to predict further out from the date.
• Suitable for ages 4 years and over, parent/guardian supervision required.
• Minimum numbers apply for classes to go ahead. Classes may be cancelled or postponed if requirements are not met. We will contact you if this occurs.